? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 26, 2009

260209

2day no cls and went to pyramid to buy packaging material and shun bin watched movie " love matter".
A mandarin comedy that really making all of us laughed out loud.
If feel free should go and watch it.

I wanted to find the used materials for Mr.V's cls 2mr. I took out a big box that fulled of dust and i was trying to find anything usable for 2mr.I found out many garbages and unconsciously refresh my memories as well.
I found out some greeting cards from my ex-mates,
I found out some letters from someone by ages ago,
I found out a diary that i noted down so many happy and unhappy moment (day by day) with him.He ever made me feel like in heaven and let me felt a great sorrow.
As i knw, he had changed a lot from past to present.
Anyway, that was such a historical period in my life.

0 comments: