? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 5, 2009

uSucKsS

The crowded places where i've been to 2day also got parking easily.
went to pasar malam alone after printed out some of my ASS.
went there just to buy something like chao tau fu,food and fruits.
just wanted to walk walk,eat eat, spend some money...

At the moment i'm in anger mood. I'm not happy.I'm crying~
I'm dunno what to do if that is real and truth.
all i can do is pray hard that it isn't real.
once i found that happened im not gonna forgive you.FOREVER!!
stay in hell if u found that is lack of interest in here.

0 comments: