? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm back

Hello~hello~hello~~~
I am back to office today,so that my bloggie could be up to date.^^v
My house got wireless but seems useless 1.
Last 3 days was working base in The Curve AGAIN.
Not feeling alone,because most of the time bboo with me for breakfast,lunch,dinner...
Today si beh clumsy..
Once reached office the powerpoint sot sot,monitor is not working.
then i cincai whack it,plug and unplug accidentally gao dim d.geng leh~~
After i realize i left my water bottle in car. Damn, walked all d way to car park again.-.-
make me feel so busy nia~
Oh ya~today i got my half month salary since 15th of june.Rm397.
this $$$ really mean a lot to me,considered as my "blood sweat money".=D
I want more more MORE~
but im not willing to work OT. I used to finish work fast and ciao on time 6pm as always.
dun feel like stay longer in office,so damn stress especially those "big heads" are here.tak biasa lo..
Arrrr bendan, my hp low batt.ish~ >.<

2 comments:

calvin k said...

got salary d ... time to belanja me MAKAN !!! i dun care .. i go mid valley find you !!!

imJOEY said...

no prob..u come over lar..
my lunch time at 12pm.=P