? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 6, 2010

du du du~

ring ring ring~~~
A lady called me.
She : can i speak to joey chin pls?
I : yes speaking.
She : hi joey,i'm from XXX company.have u applied for gd job?
I : oh ya.where is ur company located? *first concern*
She : somewhere near kelana jaya.u know where?
I : oh...kelana jaya. *macam i knw where exactly*
She : so can u come for interview this monday?
I : how much salary u offer? * 2nd concern*
She : this 1 i not sure wor..
I : u from agency?
She : no, cuz i have to ask my boss and u must come for interview first.
I : okay, will call u back. * dont think i will go*
She : okay, then u call back same number la..
I : okay bye.

Recently spam resume in jobstreet got responce quite fast, test the market only.

eventhou am still looking for better job,but si beh lazy to bring bunch of files like salesman to do interview.
Phew~dont thk i could find a much better job like what i am doing now.
late work, early lunch, early home...
summore boss's wife send her homemade salad and juice for me almost once a week. ^^
one worst thing is i getting very lazy, mah brain doesn't function anymore ever since i graduated. hahaha~
recently gotta do design for a golf trophy,logo design and beauty salon interior wallpaper design i have no idea at all.
if u're hardworking, that's awesome.
if lazy type like me, that's troublesome.

0 comments: