What's new updates?
- So happy that we managed to do house cleaning together b4 CNY! <3
- Had my new haircut again ( i rmb d lastime i told myself that i would never trim my hair again, so do this time ;)
- My tattoo doesn't look any difference after a week of removal session. It looks even darker like a new tattoo. >.<
- In a week i'd been to many interviews. Finally I am employed! :D
This is me! :b
my hair is shorter & shorter! i know it's ugly!
enjoy being the short hair ME! Says I would never give up but somehow getting fed up anyway must be cheer up!
LIFE is beautiful when there are hopes!
Torture a bit la when you know the hope that is out of reach.
I still believe in "EXCEPTION" until the day i...!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment