? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 11, 2011

11th Feb11

Hello..how's everyone out there?

Lately I am outdated from facebook & msn due to i started my new job.
This is my 5th day..
My current company is really formed like a company, there are many departments, teams and staffs and...cultures.
Finally now I have colleagues & a senior who support/help me whenever needed.
Not that I am dependant, but at least got someone to talk to.
One tough thing to get rid of it is...No longer bejelewed/facebook during work.forbitted!gosh~!
Totally different as previous company, anyway cannot be compared!
Now i see it as career if I keep learning and work hard.

Oh ya, still CNY...angpau still acceptable! Bank in service is available.
this year my gambling luck is suck!
lost wherever i go, no matter uphill or downtown also lost $$$. T.T
I tried my best to be the best, look forward this year doesn't getting worst as last year.
^,^


0 comments: