? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 7, 2011

S.T.R.E.S.S

Very stress of work recently. Entire schedule of tasks tons of work almost taken by me.

Initially I was told that to take time to get use to work speed here.ok, I understood.
I used to work fast but...cannot guarantee that the finishing is what you wanted.*hehe*
You have no idea how heavy is my workload.
But most people only know that this is the lifestyle graphic designer should get used to it.
A booklet, given today deadline tomorrow. How Horrible!
However sometimes I thought that I cannot make it, end up today i have finished 80%.
That is how a mission impossible to become mission incredible lo...

Now i am targetting on d other thing.
I gotta study hard, put more effort, with good performance.
If I pass it, then you will know what i talking about. ^^
Looking forward...

0 comments: