taste sweet just niceStarbucks ease my dizziness XD
we were required to wear ALL BLACK in formal.
Boston Group Managing Director got freelance job as usherer for Boston Annual Dinner @Genting.
Jobscope very easy, just usher the VIP to the stage.
It was really fun and get to know many new friends. :)
anyway, BIG thanks to the 2 joker they are really insane.LOL
Sunday
Yay,long time no watch horror movie.
today manage to watch The Insidious,very scary.
even more horror than Paranormal Activity 1 & 2.
This is definitely what we call HORROR movie.
My skin "chicken bulu" stood up for few times XD
nice!
after that went to do my 4th time tattoo removal.
my mum ask : pain or not?
I : same loh.. u say leh?
she : if still the same cannot remove completely then dont do anymore lo..
I : I will do it no matter how painful is it.biasa d,1 more painful added for every month.
Every ladies they pain once in every month,
but for me i pain twice every month. XD



0 comments:
Post a Comment